Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Seven: and on the seventh day.....

......God didn't create the vegans.

He did create grass, though.

Which is basically what vegan's eat.


That was kinda harsh, I take that back.
We could all learn a lot from vegans.
Seriously.

Although I've become an incubus of the viral plague these last few days (I'm still trying to deny the fact that it's because I've been a vegan) , I've found that veganism is not just limited to soy, wheat, grass, and tofu-everything.
We non-vegans just assume that it is.
I've looked up vegan recipe's and such, and 99.9% of the recipe's I've found look just like the food that we eat, if not better in some way, shape, or form.
Sure, it tastes a little different.
But that's the only sacrifice you have to make. So what, your burger tastes a little less "meaty" than a regular burger.
Wouldn't it be worth it if you knew that the vegan burger you were eating was helping the environment, and basically, the entire world around you?
That may sound dramatic.
Okay, it sounds very dramatic.
But it's true.
Vegan's make up the part of the population who take their passion for health and the environment, and sacrifice the "normal" way of eating, for the benefit of everything else.
Vegans are, in my opinion, selfless.

We should all take something from that.

*VEGAN THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Be selfless.

No comments:

Post a Comment